Girls National Invitational
The Hall of Fame National Invitational will be held at Springfield College in their fieldhouse, Dana Gymnasium and Blake Gymnasium, totaling 8 courts.
The tournament is held during the Division I live period open to Division I, II, and III college coaches.
Top teams from around the country will be invited.
Tournament Details - Expand All | Collapse All
- July 26-28th, 2013
- Age groups 13u-16u (Grades 8 - 12)
- Top teams from around the country will be invited.
This event has been approved for NCAA Sanctioning
- Schedule will be out at least 3 days prior to the tournament, and usually by Tuesday of the tournament weekend.
- Coaches of ALL teams, please send Rosters ASAP to email@example.com
- 2011 Results - click here
- 2010 Results - click here
- Springfield College - 8 air-conditioned courts in one location
- 4 game guarantee
- Exact tournament format will be decided when registration is completed
- All BasketBull tournaments use only IABBO Certified Officials
- $500, teams must pay in advance, NO EXCEPTIONS
- ALL teams must submit roster to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teams are encouraged to pay online via "REGISTRATION" button in upper-right corner
- Teams can send registration with enclosed registration form to:
Basketball Hall of Fame
Attn: BasketBull, LLC
1000 West Columbus Ave.
Springfield, Ma. 01105
Multiple team discounts are available with 3+ teams
Upon registering and committing team to the tournament, please see tournament policies, by clicking here, regarding cancellation policy and refunds. If you are on the schedule, you are considered COMMITTED to the tournament.
2012 saw over 25 College coaches including - Boston College, Providence College, UMass, Rutgers, University of Rhode Island, George Mason, and many other Division I, II and III schools in attendance.
NE Hoop News
All teams must go through the following process in order to participate in the tournament:
To apply for an approval #, click here - https://screening.lexisnexis.com/eventcheck/ncaa
• scroll to bottom of page
• click new or previously approved applicant
• or Returning applicant
• $40.00 fee or $55 if after a certain date
Our event has been approved by the NCAA, so you can now visit the NCAA registration website to submit your team information by clicking here - http://web1.ncaa.org/BBCS/exec/login
• Log-in or Create new coach activity
• Create team information
• Create roster
• Choose events you’ll be attending by clicking box next to event
A couple of reminders when filling out the registration info:
• All participants, coaches and players, must have UNIQUE phone number and home address. They cannot share information with other players and coaches on the team.
• Teams can only have 3 players from an adjoining state.
• Whatever information you provide on the NCAA website will be the information used in the college coaches packet. So, please make it as accurate as possible.
There are NO REFUNDS for teams that do not get their NCAA approval # in time or for teams that pull out of the tournament after schedule has been released.
Corey Rusin - Girls Director
Schedule requests need to be made via an email to the tournament director, or they may not be granted. It is at the director's discretion to grant a request.
The following teams have either registered already or put in their intent to participate in this tournament.
- CT Starters
- Lady Hoopz
- MBNation (ME)
- Mountain B-Ball
- Mountain B-Ball
- New Hampshire Elite
- Team Quebec U14
- Team Quebec U15
JMT SPORTS TRAVEL
The official hotel contact for all Basketbull Events! Get the best rates at the best hotels for all of our tournaments by using JMT Sports Travel.