Hall of Fame California Championships
The California Championship enters its 4th year and will be held at the Player's Edge Facility in Corona, California on April 12th-14th weekend, 2013. The tournament will feature many of the best programs on the west coast and across the country. Perfect tuneup for the NCAA recruiting period.
Tournament Details - Expand All | Collapse All
- April 12-14th, 2012
- 4th Grade - 12th Grade
- $425 for high school teams
- $350 for 4th - 8th Grade
- Open to Division II and III colleges
- Ideal event as tune-up for NCAA LIVE weekends
- Schedule will be out at least 3 days prior to the tournament, and usually by Tuesday of the tournament weekend.
- Coaches of ALL teams, please send Rosters ASAP to email@example.com
- Hoopmasters, New England Hoop News, Five Star Basketball, West Coast Hoops Report, and Area Codes Basketball will all be covering the event.
- Players Edge (3 or 4 courts) Corona, California
- Roosevelt High School (3 courts)
2012, 2011 was held at Players Edge and Roosevelt HS in Corona, CA
2010 Tournament was held at Miramar College in San Diego.
- Teams will compete and either 3 or 4 team pools and get a minimum of 2 pool play games and 1 game in single-elimination brackets, based on how they finish within their pool. Exact tournament format will be decided when registration is completed.
- Teams will be guaranteed 4 games.
- All BasketBull tournaments use only IABBO Certified Officials
- $425, teams must pay in advance, NO EXCEPTIONS
- $350 for 4th - 8th Grade Teams
- ALL teams must submit roster to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teams are encouraged to pay online via "REGISTRATION" button in upper-right corner
- Teams can send registration with enclosed registration form to:
Basketball Hall of Fame
c/o BasketBull, LLC
1000 West Columbus Ave.
Springfield, Ma. 01105
- Multiple team discounts are available with 3+ teams
Upon registering and committing team to the tournament, please see tournament policies, by clicking here, regarding cancellation policy and refunds. If you are on the schedule, you are considered COMMITTED to the tournament.
The tournament is open to Division II and III college coaches.
In addition, mutiple scouting services from the west coast will be in attendance.
2012 saw ESPN, Scout, Full Court Press, Hoop Masters, and many more.
Area Codes, Hoopmasters, West Coast Hoops Report, Cal Preps, Five-Star, NE Hoop News, and more have all come to this event the past two years.
No, it is a great tune up for the NCAA live period, the following two weekends.
Past organizations to have played: Compton Magic, Gamepoint (CA), So Cal Elite, R&R Soldiers (CA), Arizona Pharoahs, Team California, San Diego Warriors, Inland Empire, Team Jennings (CA), San Diego All-Stars, Belmont Shore, Arizona Future, California Basketball Club, Cal Elite, BTI Pump and Run, Zona Basketball, Blue Chip Athletes, and others...
College Coaches/Media in attendance: ESPN, SCOUT, HoopMasters, Coast2Coast, California Preps, New England Hoop News, and others...
- Colin Tabb @ 413-382-0272 (office line)
- Schedule requests need to be made via an email to the tournament director, or they may not be granted. It is at the director's discretion to grant a request.
The following teams have either registered already or put in their intent to participate in this tournament.
- Arizona Diamonds
- Army of 1 AAU Basketball
- Branch West Bulldogs
- Branch West Elite
- Branch West Orange
- Branch West Prep
- Branch West Red
- CAL Elite
- Cali Rebels
- California Basketball Club
- Chino Hill Bruins (CA)
- Compton Magic - multiple
- Dream Vision 2016
- Gamepiont (CA)
- Gardena Hoops Inc
- Hi Desert Lakers
- HI Desert Lakers
- High Desert Phenoms
- OC Blazers
- OC Blazers- (Multiple Teams)
- San Diego Warriors
- Smokee's Panthers
- Southern California Bullets
- Team Eleate
- Team Pangos (CA)
- West Coast Elite
JMT SPORTS TRAVEL
The official hotel contact for all Basketbull Events! Get the best rates at the best hotels for all of our tournaments by using JMT Sports Travel.