- Premilinary schedule now available on Basketbull Live! Click here to download the app and get your schedule in advance of it's official release!
- July 6th - 8th, 2012 (Friday - Sunday)
- Age groups 9u, 10u, 11u, 12u, 13u, and 14u
- Ideal tournament for teams looking to play in a "nationals-type" of feel or also can be a warm-up for teams playing in National Tournaments in July and August.
- 4 game guarantee
- The preliminary schedule is now available through Basketbull Live. Click here to download the App. and get your schedule!
- The official schedule will be posted by Tuesday evening, 10pm.
- Coaches please bring copies of all rosters, birth certificates and other necessary documentation to the tournament. Please check in at least 30 minutes prior to first game.
- Coaches of ALL teams, please send Rosters ASAP to email@example.com
Previous Years Results
- For 2011 Jr. National Invitational results, click here
- For 2010 Jr National Invitational Results Click Here
- For 2009 Jr National Invitational Results Click Here
Mass Mutual Center (4 Air-Conditioned courts)
Springfield Technical Community College
- All teams will be guaranteed to continue playing (in a single-elimination bracket) after pool play is complete.
- All BasketBull tournaments use only IABBO Certified Officials
- 4 game guarantee
Tournament Cost and Registration
- $425, teams must pay in advance, NO EXCEPTIONS
- ALL teams must submit roster to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teams are encouraged to pay online via "REGISTRATION" button in upper-right corner
- Teams can send registration with enclosed registration form to:
Basketball Hall of Fame
c/o BasketBull, LLC
1000 West Columbus Ave.
Springfield, Ma. 01105
- Multiple team discounts are available with 3+ teams
Upon registering and committing team to the tournament, please see tournament policies, by clicking here, regarding cancellation policy and refunds. If you are on the schedule, you are considered COMMITTED to the tournament.
Past organizations to have played: Connecticut Basketball Club, Maine Nation, JB Hoops (Pa.), Bay State Magic, West Side Terriers, QC United (Can.), Grassroots Canada, New England Playaz, Boston Spartans, Mass Rivals, South Shore BBall Club, Boston Warriors, I Love of Youth (NY), Gladiator Basketball (NH), Connecticut Elite, Brockton Mavericsks, Mass Premier, Natural Ballers (NJ), All For One (Ma.), Springfield Heat (Ma.), and others....
Tournament Contact Information
- Colin Tabb @ 413-382-0272 (office line)
- Schedule requests need to be made via an email to the tournament director, or they may not be granted. It is at the director's discretion to grant a request.
Hosts and Site Directors