Sunday, October 23rd, 2016
Western New England University
1215 Wilbraham Road
Maximum of 100 kids per session
4 court facility (2 hardwood, 2 composite surface)
In order to separate yourself as a player, it is crucial to get exposure. Often times your high school or AAU team doesn't provide the best opporturnities for this to happen. The Best of New England Showcase will give players and coaches alike a platform for this interaction to occur. Some quick tidbits on the event:
- Open recruiting period for Division II and III college coaches
- Media/Scouting services in attendance
- Compete against some of the best players in the region
- Receive reversible BasketBull jersey
- Quality instruction from high school and college coaches
- Play for a College Coach during event
- A guarantee of 2 games with a maximum of 10 kids per team
- Player Profile on www.nehoopnews.com
Registration & Payment
How to register
Download form and mail in to address on form
$99 per player
PDF Registration Form
Submit registration and payment via online form in upper right-hand corner of this page
Hall of Fame Experience
- To provide a showcase for players in the Northeast which will allow for exposure and simulated college practice drills and combine-like environment. The event will showcase the talents of the Northeast's best unsigned players in the classes of 2016 and 2017. You will get an opportunity to gain valuable individual exposure, while learning from many former college coaches and well-respected high school coaches in the area.
- Players in the 2018 and 2019 classes are welcome to sign up as well.
- Players will go through combine testing stations, skillwork and competitive college practice drills for the first portion of the showcase. Following the breakout series, players will be divided into competitive teams and compete in 5 on 5 game play. Teams will be formed with a maxiumum of 10 players per team providing for adequate playing time and exposure. Each player is guaranteed 2 games during the showcase.
- Division II and III college coaches will be invited to the event as well as major scouting and recruiting services.
Typical Camp Day
- 9:00-10:00 AM- player registration, pictures and combine testing
- 10:00-10:15 AM - introductions and stretching
- 10:15 - 11:00 AM - skill work, show n go series and situational settings
- 11:00am - 1:30 PM - 5 on 5 game play
College Coaches and Media
The event is open to Division II and III college coaches. It is not a viewing period for Division I schools. Some schools that have attended in the past include Bentley, St. Michael's, Stonehill, Babson, Trinity, Amherst, Keene State, Rhode Island College, WPI, Tufts, Brandeis, American International College, Springfield College, Adelphi University, and many many more.