The Columbus Day Challenge enters it’s 11th straight year, providing teams with the opportunity to play in one of the east coast’s most competitive fall events. This tournament typically has the most college coaches of any fall tournament in New England. The event will be open to Division II and III college coaches.
- Tournament cost is $395 for High School teams and $325 for Middle School teams with multi-team discounts available.
- ALL teams must submit roster via the tournament roster upload feature
- Teams are encouraged to pay online via “REGISTRATION” button in upper-right corner
- Teams can send registration with enclosed registration form to:
PO Box 714
East Longmeadow, MA 01028
Multiple team discounts are available with 3+ teams
Upon registering and committing team to the tournament, please see tournament policies, regarding cancellation and refund policy. If you are on the schedule, you are considered COMMITTED to the tournament and will be responsible for payment, if it hasn't already been made.
- Roger Williams University, 5 courts
- Local schools in the surrounding area
Roger Williams University
1 Old Ferry Road
Bristol, RI 02809
Salve Regina University
153 Webster St
Newport, RI 02840
All hotels are handled by Russ Martin who can be reached at email@example.com. Please contact him with any questions about upcoming events and partnered hotels.
Teams will compete and either 3 or 4 team pools and get a minimum of 2 pool play games and 1 game in single-elimination brackets, based on how they finish within their pool. Exact tournament format will be decided when registration is completed.
All BasketBull tournaments use only IABBO Certified Officials.
College Coaches, Scouting and Media
The tournament will be open to Division II and III college coaches as well as scouting and video services.