Age groups 10u - 14u (age cut off May 31st) and Grade Divisions 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th. All teams will compete in the same division that they will play in during the spring and summer of 2019.
10u, 11u, 12u, 13u, 14u - middle school divisions (2019 ages)
9th - 12th grade - high school divisions (2019 spring divisions/grades)
When signing up, please register by age group for 2019. AAU, Club, HS and travel teams are eligible to compete
Tournament schedule will be released by Tuesday evening by 10pm. It will be be available on our iPhone and Android app, BasketBull LIVE as well.
- Check back often for tournament updates
- Schedule will be out at least 3 days prior to the tournament, and usually by Tuesday of the tournament weekend.
- Coaches of ALL teams, please send Rosters ASAP to email@example.com
- Roger Williams University, 5 courts
- Rhode Island College - 5 courts
- St. Andrew's School - 2 courts
Tournament Cost and Registration
College Coaches, Scouting and Media
The tournament will be open to Division II and III college coaches as well as scouting and video services.
The Columbus Day Challenge is annually held on the Friday (if necessary) through Sunday before the Monday, Columbus Day holiday. The tournament is a great event for fall evaluations and teams wishing to stay organized during the fall period.
Tournament Contact Information
Colin Tabb - 857-540-9042
Schedule requests need to be made via an email to the tournament director at least one week prior to the event. We will do our best to honor schedule requests.
Hosts and Site Directors