Tournament Dates: November 17-18th, 2018 (Saturday and Sunday)
girls teams will NOT play on Saturday evening from 6pm on, allowing them to attend the UConn-Vanderbilt game. To purchase tickets to the college games, click here - https://basketbull.org/mohegan-sun-tickets/
Girls Travel/CYO Division - 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th grade divisions (A and B level teams accepted). We will do our best to place teams in appropriate divsions, based on # of registrations.
Girls AAU Division - 6th, 7th and 8th grade AAU divisions (A and B level teams accepted). We will do our best to place teams in appropriate divsions, based on # of registrations.
A and B divisions, if possible.
All Division championships will be played on Sunday
- To purchase tickets to the college games, click here - https://basketbull.org/mohegan-sun-tickets/
- The Schedule will be out by Tuesday evening or Wednesday AM of the tournament week, please check back.
- Teams, please submit your rosters and fill out online registrations prior to competing in the tournament.
Previous Years Results
- Junior Hoophall Classic - 2018 results
- Junior HoopHall Classic 2017 Results
Junior HoopHall Classic 2016 Results
Junior HoopHall Springfield - 2015
- Junior HoopHall Classic 2014 Results
- Junior HoopHall Classic 2013 Results
- Junior HoopHall Classic 2012 Results
- Junior HoopHall Classic 2011 Results
- Junior HoopHall Classic 2011 Schedule Page
- Junior HoopHall Classic 2010 Results Page
Mohegan Sun Convention Center - brand new convention center with 6 portable floors set up in the convention hall.
Every team will be guaranteed a minimum of 3 games.
This tournament will follow championship style, pool play to bracket play or straight bracket play. Teams can be placed in 3 or 4 teams pools and get a minimum of 2 pool play games with their third game either coming pool play or 1st round of bracket play OR we may start the tournament from a bracket and winners advance, while losers get consolation games, etc.
Tournament Cost and Registration
$475 per team which includes:
- 3+ games in tournament
- Tournament gift from Hall of Fame feature sponsor, tbd: (examples: tee-shirt, gift card, etc)
- 12 tickets to the Hall of Fame Tip-Off Classic College tournament:
- Women’s Game: http://www.hoophall.com/events/womens-holiday-showcase/
- Men’s Games: http://www.hoophall.com/events/tip-off-tournament/
- Championship Award for all winning teams
Checks can be made payable to BasketBull, LLC and sent to:
PO Box 714
East Longmeadow, MA 01028
This is part of the Jr. HoopHall Championship Series, which enters its 10th straight year. Our feature event is held over MLK weekend at Springfield College in conjunction with the HoopHall Classic, high school tournament.
Tournament Contact Information
Please call Colin Tabb @ 413-382-0272
Hosts and Site Directors