April 14-15th 2018. There is a chance of Friday night games, depending on needs of the tournament.
12u, 13u, and 8th Grade Divisions, Boys and Girls
We will also include 4th, 5th, 9th, 10th and 11th grades - NON Qualifying divisions. These divisions will NOT be part of the USA Basketball Tournament and will not be subject to the USA Basketball requirements.
8th Grade - Enrolled in 8th grade or lower as of October 1, 2017 AND cannot turn 16 prior to September 1, 2018.
13u - Cannot turn 14 prior to September 1, 2018 (this is an age division, grade exceptionsare not permitted).
12U: Cannot turn 13 prior to September 1, 2018 (this is an age division, grade exceptionsare not permitted).
Each age group/grade above will have two levels of competition.
Stars - established and competitive travel teams (AAU/Club)
Stripes - Locally-based or newly formed, club and recreational teams
USA Basketball Coaching License
All coaches and bench personnel participating in Official Qualifiers must have a valid USA Basketball Coach License on file with USA Basketball prior to the start of the event. Either the gold or associate license levels are acceptable. It is the responsibility of the head coach to provide verification of licensure at any time throughout the event. More information on the coach license program, including the process to obtain a license, can be found in the tab/section titled USA Basketball Coaching License.
- Schedule will be out at least 3 days prior to the tournament, and usually by Tuesday of the tournament week..
- Coaches of ALL teams, please submit roster onto the exposure scheduling program, which is the same program used to register for the tournament.
- By submitting roster online, you provide the tournament with accurate age/grades for all teams, provide roster information for all the scoresheets, which are pre-printed with your roster in it, and roster information for the college coaches packets.
- ALSO, No Rosters means no write-ups on your kids and team following the tournament. We need the player info....
- American International College - 4 courts
- Holyoke Community College - 3 courts
- Basketball Hall of Fame - 1 court
12u, 13u and 8th Grade Divisions - see above
- This tournament is a championships style event - pool play to bracket play or straight bracket play.
- Teams will be guaranteed a miniumum of 3 games and often receive more than 3 based on results.
All BasketBull tournaments use only IABBO Certified Officials
Tournament Cost and Registration
- $395 per team for USA Basketball Event, teams must pay in advance, NO EXCEPTIONS
$325 per team for Non-USA Basketball portion of event
- ALL teams must submit roster by creating an account with Exposure Basketball and going through our built-in registration process.
- Teams are encouraged to pay online via "REGISTRATION" button above but can also mail in a check.
- Teams can send registration with enclosed registration form to:
PO BOX 714
East Longmeadow, MA 01028
Multiple team discounts are available with 3+ teams
Upon registering and committing team to the tournament, please see tournament policies, regarding cancellation and refund policy. If you are on the schedule, you are considered COMMITTED to the tournament and will be responsible for payment, if it hasn't already been made.
First year event
Hosts and Site Directors
USA Basketball Coaching License
Operators must provide this notice to teams before and after registration: All coaches and bench personnel participating in the 8th grade, 13U or 12U divisions must have a valid USA Basketball Coach License on file with USA Basketball prior to the start of the event. The coach license process requires successfully passing a background check which generally takes 7-10 business days to process. To obtain a coach license, visit https://community.usab.com/.
It is the responsibility of the head coach to provide verification of coach licensure at any time throughout the event. Once licensed, set your online coach account profile to “public” view for real-time verification of licensure onsite. Only actively licensed coaches are permitted on the bench to coach.