- April 20-22nd, 2018
- In 2017, approved for Division I, II, and III college coaches to attend. Post event review was also approved in 2017.
- Will apply for sanctioning in 2018
- Age groups 15u, 16u, 17u/OPEN - (9th- 12th grade) - $475
- Age groups 10u - 14u (5th - 8th grade) - $300 per team
- Multi-team discounts are available
- Over 175+ teams came in 2017...and 100+ college coaches
- The 2018 Hall of Fame New England Championships schedule will be released by Tuesday evening, 10pm.
- 2018 Tentative Tournament Locations:
- The University Sports Plex - Hanover, MA
- Kingston Sports Complex
- Schedule will be out at least 3 days prior to the tournament, and usually by Tuesday of the tournament weekend.
- Coaches of ALL teams, please send Rosters ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous Years Results
- For 2017 New England Championships Results, CLICK HERE
- For 2016 New England Championship Results, CLICK HERE
For 2015 New England Championship Results, CLICK HERE
- For 2014 New England Championship Results - CLICK HERE
- For 2013 New England Championship Results - CLICK HERE
- For 2012 New England Championship Results- CLICK HERE
- For 2011 New England Championship Results- CLICK HERE
- For 2010 New England Championship Results, CLICK HERE
- For 2009 New England Championship Results, CLICK HERE
- The University Sports Plex - Hanover, MA
- Others, TBA
This tournament is a championships style event - pool play to bracket play or straight bracket play. Teams will be accepted and grouped into A and B divisions. Teams will be guaranteed a miniumum of 3 games and often receive more than 3 based on results.
All BasketBull tournaments use only IABBO Certified Officials
Tournament Cost and Registration
- $475 for 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th grade teams.
- $300 for 10u-14u division. The 10u-14u portion of the event WILL NOT be NCAA sanctioned.
- ALL teams must submit roster through the NCAA BBCS (9-12th) or the Exposure registration page (10u, 11u, 12u, 13u, 14u)
- Teams are encouraged to register and pay online via "REGISTRATION" button in upper-right corner
- Teams can send registration with enclosed registration form to:
PO Box 714
East Longmeadow, MA 01028
- Multiple team discounts are available with 3+ teams
Upon registering and committing team to the tournament, please see tournament policies, regarding cancellation and refund policy. If you are on the schedule, you are considered COMMITTED to the tournament and will be responsible for payment, if it hasn't already been made.
There are NO REFUNDS for teams that do not get their NCAA approval # in time or for teams that pull out of the tournament after schedule has been released.
College Coaches, Scouting and Media
The Event was open to Division I, II and III college coaches in 2017 as well as national media outlets and will apply for sanctioning in 2018.
College coaches, please check back shortly for access to purchasing your college coaches packet online.
Pending NCAA Certification.
Please note the NEW NCAA Requirements for this tournament: (MANDATORY)
All of the steps below must be completed in order to participate. Teams without approved coaches and rosters on the NCAA BBCS will not be allowed to participate in the NCAA-certified portion of this event.
Step 1: Coaches of 9th - 12th Grade boys and girls teams must obtain a USA Basketball Gold Coach License with NCAA Status. This requirement applies to coaches, assistant coaches, and any bench personnel (non-players). Allow 3 weeks for processing. You will not be able to enter your rosters on the new BBCS website (step 2) until you complete this process. Click here for detailed application instructions from USA Basketball (use the link at the bottom of the USA Basketball instruction page to start your application).
Step 2: All 9th - 12th Grade Boys and Girls teams (coaches and athletes) must register personal accounts on the new NCAA BBCS website .
- -Link to the new BBCS for coaches and athletes to register: http://bbcs.ncaa.org.
- Instructions on how to complete this process - http://www.ncaa.org/sites/default/files/2017ECAG_Manualbig_20170221.pdf
- Build Team Roster
- The Head coach Instructions for registration can be found here. The coach (administrator) must then invite players and assistant coaches to be on their roster through the BBCS website.
All teams (coaches and athletes) MUST take care of the above steps or they will NOT be allowed to participate in the event. Team should do this no later than April 7th, 2017.
Past organizations to have played: Team Scan, Middlesex Magic (MA), Ivey 23 (DC), Bishop Elite (NH), NY Lightning, Brookwood Elite (CAN), Jersey Hot Shots, BC Eagles, USAD, Team Jersey Elite, Connecticut Elite, Dwight Howard All-Stars (Fla.), Connecticut Select, Connecticut Basketball Club, Lynchburg Hoops (va.), Expressions Elite, Team Next (NJ), New England Playaz, New York Panthers, Long Island Lightning - Dingle, Metro Boston, Boston Amateur Basketball Club, Westchester Hawks (NY), MBR, Albany City Rocks, Hunting Park Warriors (Pa.), Connecticut Knights, Rhode Island Hawks, Boston Warriors, Connecticut Gold, East Coast Elite, Long Island Avengers, Central Jersey Hawks, West Coast All-Stars, Brooklyn Patriots (NY), Life for Champions (NY),
College Coaches/Media in attendance: National Big East Basketball Report, New England Recruiting Report, New England Hoop News, and more....
Tournament Contact Information
- Colin Tabb @ 413-382-0272 (office line)
- Schedule requests need to be made via an email to the tournament director, or they may not be granted. It is at the director's discretion to grant a request.
Hosts and Site Directors