- May 20-21st, 2017. There is a chance of Friday night games, depending on needs of the tournament.
- Age groups 10u - 17u (unsigned seniors are allowed to play)
- Over 300 teams came in 2016- register early!!
- Multi-Team Discounts available
- Top competition from Virignia through Toronto.
- A and B level divisions are available with 10u-15u "A" championships held at BBall Hall of Fame.
- NIKE Tee-Shirts for all champion teams.
TOURNAMENT SOLD OUT IN 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Schedule will be out at least 3 days prior to the tournament, and usually by Tuesday of the tournament week..
- Coaches of ALL teams, please send Rosters ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No Rosters means no write-ups on your kids and team following the tournament. We need info....
Previous Years Results
- For 2016 Hall of Fame Spring Classic Results, click here
For 2015 Hall of Fame Spring Classic Results, click here
- For 2014 Hall of Fame Spring Classic Results, click here
- For 2013 Hall of Fame Spring Classic Results, click here
- For 2012 Hall of Fame Spring Classic Results, Click here
- For 2011 Hall of Fame Spring Classic Results, click here
- For 2010 Hall of Fame Spring Classic Results, CLICK HERE
- For 2009 Hall of Fame Spring Classic Results, CLICK HERE
- American International College - 4 courts
- Westfield State University - 4 courts
- Holyoke Community College - 3 courts
- West Springfield High School - 3 courts
- Elms College - 2 courts
- Surrounding High Schools
10u - 17u age groups. Unsigned seniors will be allowed to play.
- This tournament is a championships style event - pool play to bracket play or straight bracket play.
- "A Division" championships for 10u-15u boys will be held at the Basketball Hall of Fame.
- Teams will be accepted and grouped into A and B divisions.
- Teams will be guaranteed a miniumum of 3 games and often receive more than 3 based on results.
All BasketBull tournaments use only IABBO Certified Officials
Tournament Cost and Registration
- $395 per team, teams must pay in advance, NO EXCEPTIONS
- ALL teams must submit roster to email@example.com
- Teams are encouraged to pay online via "REGISTRATION" button in upper-right corner
- Teams can send registration with enclosed registration form to:
PO BOX 714
East Longmeadow, MA 01028
Multiple team discounts are available with 3+ teams
Upon registering and committing team to the tournament, please see tournament policies, regarding cancellation and refund policy. If you are on the schedule, you are considered COMMITTED to the tournament and will be responsible for payment, if it hasn't already been made.
College Coaches, Scouting and Media
- The tournament is open to Division II and III college coaches in 2016.
- We regularly see over 40 Division II and III college coaches attend this tournament.
- In addition, mutiple scouting services from the northeast will be in attendance.
Past organizations to have played: Maryland Mavericks, Connecticut Elite, Delaware AIM, Connecticut Select, Westchester Heat (NY), Playmaker (NY), Mt. Vernon Boys and Girls Clubs, Cleveland Cavs (Oh), Positive Image (Pa.), Riverside Church, New Heights (NY), Team NJ Select Stars, Kendall Madison Playaz (NY), Chris Ward (NY), NJ Pirates, New Jersey Shoreshots, Albany City Rocks, East Coast Elite (De.), Team Jersey Select, Philly Triple Threat, KBR Raptors (NJ), Westchester Hawks, Staten Island Ballers, JKMBA Jaguars (NJ), Syracuse Select (NY), JJ Hoops (NJ), Connecticut Basketball Club, Lynchburg Hoops (va.), Expressions Elite, New England Playaz, New York Panthers, Long Island Lightning - Dingle, Metro Boston, Boston Amateur Basketball Club, MBR, Connecticut Knights, Rhode Island Hawks, Boston Warriors, Connecticut Gold, East Coast Elite, Long Island Avengers, Central Jersey Hawks, BC Eagles (NY), Brookwood Elite (Can), MB Nation (Me.), and many, many more...
College Coaches/Media in attendance: National Big East Basketball Report, New England Recruiting Report, New England Hoop News, and more....
Tournament Contact Information
- Colin Tabb @ 413-382-0272 (office line)
- CTabb at basketbull.org
- Schedule requests need to be made via an email to the tournament director, or they may not be granted. It is at the director's discretion to grant a request.
Hosts and Site Directors
National Sports ID
BasketBull is very proud to announce a partnership with National Sports ID to help maintain the integrity of our players, teams & tournaments. National Sports ID is a online service that verifies the age/grade of youth athletes by providing approved Sports ID Cards.
MANDATORY FOR ALL 14u and YOUNGER teams
PLEASE take the 5-10 minutes to register yourself for a COACHES account, create a team and invite your players to get verified Sports ID Cards. The NSID customer service team is on call to assist you and all your players through the simple process and you can contact them using the LIVE HELP chat on their website.
The cost for the Sports ID Card is free for the first year for your players when using this promotion code: HOF1. The Sports ID card is valid for 365 days from the date it is approved. Once you get your team verified you are then eligible to enter any BasketBull Tournament for the next 365 days.
Please click the links above to get started with registering your account, creating your team and inviting your players to get verified. Remember there is LIVE HELP in the lower right hand corner of the National Sports ID website to assist you and your players.