Registration is Open
Regular Team Price: $395.00Register & Pay
- May 20-21st, 2017. There is a chance of Friday night games, depending on needs of the tournament.
- Age groups 10u - 17u (unsigned seniors are allowed to play)
- Over 300 teams came in 2016- register early!!
- Multi-Team Discounts available
- Top competition from Virignia through Toronto.
- A and B level divisions are available with 10u-15u "A" championships held at BBall Hall of Fame.
TOURNAMENT SOLD OUT IN 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Schedule will be out at least 3 days prior to the tournament, and usually by Tuesday of the tournament week..
- Coaches of ALL teams, please send Rosters ASAP to email@example.com.
- No Rosters means no write-ups on your kids and team following the tournament. We need info....
Previous Years Results
- For 2016 Hall of Fame Spring Classic Results, click here
For 2015 Hall of Fame Spring Classic Results, click here
- For 2014 Hall of Fame Spring Classic Results, click here
- For 2013 Hall of Fame Spring Classic Results, click here
- For 2012 Hall of Fame Spring Classic Results, Click here
- For 2011 Hall of Fame Spring Classic Results, click here
- For 2010 Hall of Fame Spring Classic Results, CLICK HERE
- For 2009 Hall of Fame Spring Classic Results, CLICK HERE
- American International College - 4 courts
- Westfield State University - 4 courts
- Holyoke Community College - 3 courts
- West Springfield High School - 3 courts
- Elms College - 2 courts
- Surrounding High Schools
10u - 17u age groups. Unsigned seniors will be allowed to play.
- This tournament is a championships style event - pool play to bracket play or straight bracket play.
- "A Division" championships for 10u-15u boys will be held at the Basketball Hall of Fame.
- Teams will be accepted and grouped into A and B divisions.
- Teams will be guaranteed a miniumum of 3 games and often receive more than 3 based on results.
All BasketBull tournaments use only IABBO Certified Officials
Tournament Cost and Registration
- $395 per team, teams must pay in advance, NO EXCEPTIONS
- ALL teams must submit roster to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teams are encouraged to pay online via "REGISTRATION" button in upper-right corner
- Teams can send registration with enclosed registration form to:
Basketball Hall of Fame
ATTN: BasketBull, LLC
1000 Hall of Fame Ave.
Springfield, Ma. 01105
Multiple team discounts are available with 3+ teams
Upon registering and committing team to the tournament, please see tournament policies, regarding cancellation and refund policy. If you are on the schedule, you are considered COMMITTED to the tournament and will be responsible for payment, if it hasn't already been made.
College Coaches, Scouting and Media
- The tournament is open to Division II and III college coaches in 2016.
- We regularly see over 40 Division II and III college coaches attend this tournament.
- In addition, mutiple scouting services from the northeast will be in attendance.
Past organizations to have played: Maryland Mavericks, Connecticut Elite, Delaware AIM, Connecticut Select, Westchester Heat (NY), Playmaker (NY), Mt. Vernon Boys and Girls Clubs, Cleveland Cavs (Oh), Positive Image (Pa.), Riverside Church, New Heights (NY), Team NJ Select Stars, Kendall Madison Playaz (NY), Chris Ward (NY), NJ Pirates, New Jersey Shoreshots, Albany City Rocks, East Coast Elite (De.), Team Jersey Select, Philly Triple Threat, KBR Raptors (NJ), Westchester Hawks, Staten Island Ballers, JKMBA Jaguars (NJ), Syracuse Select (NY), JJ Hoops (NJ), Connecticut Basketball Club, Lynchburg Hoops (va.), Expressions Elite, New England Playaz, New York Panthers, Long Island Lightning - Dingle, Metro Boston, Boston Amateur Basketball Club, MBR, Connecticut Knights, Rhode Island Hawks, Boston Warriors, Connecticut Gold, East Coast Elite, Long Island Avengers, Central Jersey Hawks, BC Eagles (NY), Brookwood Elite (Can), MB Nation (Me.), and many, many more...
College Coaches/Media in attendance: National Big East Basketball Report, New England Recruiting Report, New England Hoop News, and more....
Tournament Contact Information
- Colin Tabb @ 413-382-0272 (office line)
- CTabb at basketbull.org
- Schedule requests need to be made via an email to the tournament director, or they may not be granted. It is at the director's discretion to grant a request.
Hosts and Site Directors