- February 17-18, 2018
- Games at Joseph T. St. Lawrence Community Center in Hilburn, NY
- $275 per team with multiple team discounts available
- Boys and Girls teams allowed:
AAU Division - 9u, 10u, 11u, 12u, 13u, 14u
Travel/CYO Division - 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th grade divisions, JV, and Varsity
- Teams, please submit your rosters and fill out online registrations prior to competing in the tournament. If you have already have submitted your roster, you are all set.
- All schedule requests should also be made in writing and send to the below address.
- Please submit rosters and schedule requests in writing to: email@example.com
- The Schedule will be out by Tuesday evening of the tournament week.
Every team will be guaranteed a minimum of 3 games.
This tournament will follow championship style, pool play to bracket play or straight bracket play. Teams can be placed in 3 or 4 teams pools and get a minimum of 2 pool play games with their third game either coming pool play or 1st round of bracket play OR we may start the tournament from a bracket and winners advance, while losers get consolation games, etc.
Tournament Cost and Registration
$275 per team
- Guarantee of 3+ games
- Tee-Shirts for championships teams
- ALL teams should submit roster on the "Exposure" website.
- Teams are encouraged to pay online via the "Exposure" Website.
- Multiple team discounts are available with 3+ teams
Teams can send registration with enclosed registration form to:
PO Box 714
East Longmeadow, MA 01028
Tournament Contact Information
Please call Colin Tabb @ 413-382-0272
Hosts and Site Directors
Dryden - 201-315-7136 (Joseph T. St. Lawrence Community Center)
Ryan Tremblay 201-923-4823