- March 17-18, 2018
- Games played in Greater Springfield area - Holyoke Community College, AIC, etc
- $275 per team with multiple team discounts available
- Boys and Girls teams allowed:
AAU Division - 9u, 10u, 11u, 12u, 13u, 14u, 9th grade, 10th grade, 11th grade/open
Travel/CYO Division - 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th grade divisions, JV, and Varsity
Teams of all levels can enter - email us to get your team in the tournament.
- Teams, please submit your rosters and fill out online registrations prior to competing in the tournament. If you have already have submitted your roster, you are all set. Please submit to email@example.com
- The Schedule will be out by Tuesday evening of the tournament week.
Every team will be guaranteed a minimum of 3 games.
This tournament will follow championship style, pool play to bracket play or straight bracket play. Teams can be placed in 3 or 4 teams pools and get a minimum of 2 pool play games with their third game either coming pool play or 1st round of bracket play OR we may start the tournament from a bracket and winners advance, while losers get consolation games, etc.
Tournament Cost and Registration
$275 per team
- Guarantee of 3+ games
- Tee-Shirts for championships teams
- Finals at Basketball Hall of Fame
- ALL teams should submit roster on the "Exposure" website.
- Teams are encouraged to pay online via the "Exposure" Website.
- Multiple team discounts are available with 3+ teams
Teams can send registration with enclosed registration form to:
PO Box 714
East Longmeadow, MA 01028
Tournament Contact Information
Please call Colin Tabb @ 413-382-0272
Hosts and Site Directors