2019 - January 19th and 20th, Friday only if necessary.
AAU Division - 11u, 12u, 13u, and 14u teams
Travel/CYO Division - 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th grade divisions
A and B divisions, when possible.
A Division championships are tentatively going to be held at the Basketball Hall of Fame in 2019.
- The Schedule will be out by Tuesday evening or Wednesday AM of the tournament week, please check back.
- Teams, please submit your rosters and fill out online registrations prior to competing in the tournament.
Previous Years Results
- Junior HoopHall Classic 2018 Results
- Junior HoopHall Classic 2017 Results
Junior HoopHall Classic 2016 Results
Junior HoopHall Springfield - 2015
- Junior HoopHall Classic 2014 Results
- Junior HoopHall Classic 2013 Results
- Junior HoopHall Classic 2012 Results
- Junior HoopHall Classic 2011 Results
- Junior HoopHall Classic 2011 Schedule Page
- Junior HoopHall Classic 2010 Results Page
The main tournament site will be the Springfield College Field House. Secondary sites include local Springfield local Schools, where team's may have one or two games.
Springfield College's field house has 4 high school regulation courts and is ideal for hosting a tournament aimed at providing exposure and competition. The field house was built in the summer of 2008 and is directly connected with Blake Arena, where the HoopHall Classic is played. Teams will have the ability to walk back and forth between the two tournaments.
Every team will be guaranteed a minimum of 3 games.
This tournament will follow championship style, pool play to bracket play or straight bracket play. Teams can be placed in 3 or 4 teams pools and get a minimum of 2 pool play games with their third game either coming pool play or 1st round of bracket play OR we may start the tournament from a bracket and winners advance, while losers get consolation games, etc.
Unfortunately, championships games will NOT be played at the Hall of Fame this year because of a prior commitment for the use of center court.
The tournament will have "A" and "B" divisions.
Tournament Cost and Registration
$395 per team
- Guarantee of 3 games, minimum, with potential for more. Pool play to bracket play.
- Tee-Shirts for each player
- Award/Gift for championships teams - TBD
- 15 Tickets (max) to Spalding HoopHall Classic High School Tournament (good for only one day)
- Championships games held at Basketball Hall of Fame, when available
Checks can be made payable to BasketBull, LLC and sent to:
PO Box 714
East Longmeadow, MA 01028
College Coaches, Scouting and Media
Over 40 media outlets attended the 2013 Spalding HoopHall Classic including: Scout.com, HSBI, Tom Konchalski, NE Hoop News, NBE Basketball, Rivals.com, Mass Live, Boston Globe, Boston Herald, SLAM, USA Today, MaxPreps, Draft Express, CSTV, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPN, New England Recruiting Report, HS Hoop, NESN, HoopTV, Hartford Courant, Zags Report, and many more...
Will these media outlets walk down the hall to view your team's game? Maybe, maybe not, but there won't be a better chance to be in the same building as this many media/scouts. 2011 through 2013 has seen representatives from Nike, ESPN, Converse, iHoops, NE Hoop News and more have came down to observe some of the competition in the Junior HoopHall Classic.
This is the 10th annual Jr. HoopHall Classic, which was started to provide a high-level tournament for middle school teams in conjunction with the Spalding HoopHall Classic. Many teams come to support their HS counterparts or just to play in a nightly competitive tournament.
Tournament Contact Information
Please call Colin Tabb @ 413-382-0272
Hosts and Site Directors