Registration is Open
Regular Team Price: $425.00
Register & Pay
April 28-30th, 2017
Middle School Divisions (11u-14u) - $300 per team
High School Divisions (9th - 12th) - $425 per team
Western New England University + surrounding areas
- Schedule will be posted Tuesday, April 25th, by 10pm.
- Teams, please submit your rosters and fill out online registrations prior to competing in the tournament. If you have already have submitted your roster, you are all set.
Western New England University - 4 courts
Holyoke Community College - 3 courts
American International College - 4 courts
Westfield Boys/Girls Club - 2 courts
all within 15 minutes of each other.
3+ game guarantee with A and B level teams allowed.
Championship style event with either all bracket play or pool play to bracket play.
Tournament Cost and Registration
- $425, teams must pay in advance, NO EXCEPTIONS
- ALL teams must submit roster to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teams are encouraged to pay online via "REGISTRATION" button in upper-right corner
Teams can send registration with enclosed registration form to:
PO Box 714
East Longmeadow, MA 01028
Upon registering and committing team to the tournament, please see tournament policies regarding cancellation policy and refunds. If you are on the schedule, you are considered COMMITTED to the tournament.
College Coaches, Scouting and Media
Held during the Division 1 LIVE period
Applied for sanctioning to be open to Division I, II and III college coaches as well as scouting services:
- New England Recruiting Report
- and more....
Event has received NCAA CERTIFICATION IN 2017 FROM THE BBCS:
Please note the NEW NCAA Requirements for this tournament: (MANDATORY)
All of the steps below must be completed in order to participate. Teams without approved coaches and rosters on the NCAA BBCS will not be allowed to participate in the NCAA-certified portion of this event.
Step 1: Coaches of 9th - 12th Grade boys and girls teams must obtain a USA Basketball Gold Coach License with NCAA Status. This requirement applies to coaches, assistant coaches, and any bench personnel (non-players). Allow 3 weeks for processing. You will not be able to enter your rosters on the new BBCS website (step 2) until you complete this process. Click here for detailed application instructions from USA Basketball (use the link at the bottom of the USA Basketball instruction page to start your application).
Step 2: All 9th - 12th Grade Boys and Girls teams (coaches and athletes) must register personal accounts on the new NCAA BBCS website .
- Link to the new BBCS for coaches and athletes to register: http://bbcs.ncaa.org.
- Instructions on how to complete this process - http://www.ncaa.org/sites/default/files/2017ECAG_Manualbig_20170221.pdf
- Build Team Roster
- The Head coach Instructions for registration can be found here. The coach (administrator) must then invite players and assistant coaches to be on their roster through the BBCS website.
All teams (coaches and athletes) MUST take care of the above steps or they will NOT be allowed to participate in the event.
Tournament Contact Information