Registration is Open
Regular Team Price: $500.00Register & Pay
- July 28-30th, 2017
- Age groups 10u-17u/Open
- Approved for NCAA Division I, II and III coaches in 2017.
- Top teams from around the country will be invited. ESPN, New England Recruiting Service, NE Hoop News, Rivals.com, Fox Sports and Scout.com have attended the last few years.
- Schedule will be released by Monday evening by 10pm, 2017
- Tournament will sell out - register quickly
- Coaches of ALL teams, please submit rosters on the NCAA BBCS website.
Previous Years Results
- First year event
- Mass Mutual Center - 4 A/C courts
- Western New England University - Springfield, MA - 4 A/C courts
- Springfield College - Springfield, MA - 8 A/C Courts
- Surrounding area
- 17u - National and Regional Divisions
- 16u - National and Regional Divisions
- 15u - National and Regional Divisions
- 14u - One National Division
- 13u - One National Division
This format is subject to change
All teams will be guaranteed to continue playing (in a single-elimination bracket) after pool play is complete.
Exact tournament format will be decided when registration is completed.
All BasketBull tournaments use only IABBO Certified Officials
Most likely will be a super pool on July 13th
Tournament Cost and Registration
- $500, teams must pay in advance, NO EXCEPTIONS
- ALL teams must submit roster to email@example.com
- Teams are encouraged to pay online via "REGISTRATION" button in upper-right corner
- Teams can send registration with enclosed registration form to:
PO Box 714
East Longmeadow, MA 01028
- Multiple team discounts are available with 3+ teams
Upon registering and committing team to the tournament, please see tournament policies, by clicking here, regarding cancellation policy and refunds. If you are on the schedule, you are considered COMMITTED to the tournament.
College Coaches, Scouting and Media
Past colleges to attend (2009-2016): Duke, Arizona, Kansas, Iowa State, Oregon, Louisville, North Caronlina, Kentucky, Ohio State, Syracuse, UConn, Georgetown, BYU, California, Wake Forest, Pittsburgh, Villanova, Boston College, UMass, Louisville, Florida, Miami, Georgia Tech, and many many more.....
To purchase packets, click below:
Division I Packet
Division II Packet
Division III/Prep/Juco Packet
Approved for NCAA Certification - 2017
Please note the NEW NCAA Requirements for this tournament: (MANDATORY)
All of the steps below must be completed in order to participate. Teams without approved coaches and rosters on the NCAA BBCS will not be allowed to participate in the NCAA-certified portion of this event.
Step 1: Coaches of 9th - 12th Grade boys and girls teams must obtain a USA Basketball Gold Coach License with NCAA Status. This requirement applies to coaches, assistant coaches, and any bench personnel (non-players). Allow 3 weeks for processing. You will not be able to enter your rosters on the new BBCS website (step 2) until you complete this process. Click here for detailed application instructions from USA Basketball (use the link at the bottom of the USA Basketball instruction page to start your application).
Step 2: All 9th - 12th Grade Boys and Girls teams (coaches and athletes) must register personal accounts on the new NCAA BBCS website .
-Link to the new BBCS for coaches and athletes to register: http://bbcs.ncaa.org.
Instructions on how to complete this process - http://www.ncaa.org/sites/default/files/2017ECAG_UserManual_20170605.pdf
Build Team Roster
The Head coach Instructions for registration can be found here. The coach (administrator) must then invite players and assistant coaches to be on their roster through the BBCS website.
All teams (coaches and athletes) MUST take care of the above steps or they will NOT be allowed to participate in the event. Team should do this no later than July 17th, 2017.
Past organizations to have played in BasketBull tournaments: Mass Rivals, Illinois Wolves, New England Playaz, New Heights (NY), Terry Porter Elite (WI), Gamepoint (CA), Lone Peak (UT), Connecticut Basketball Club, Boston Amateur Basketball Club, Syracuse Select, Hollis Price All-Stars (La.), BTI Pump and Run (Ca.), Connecticut Knights, Granite State Jayhawks (NH), Midwest All-Stars (Ne.), Florida Rams, Grassroots Canada, Expressions Elite, Albany City Rocks, Irish Under 18 National Team, The Dukes (Netherlands), 518 Hustle (NY), Metro Boston, JB Hoops (Pa.), Absyinnian Church (NY), DC Heat, Maryland Mauraders, PPY Elite (NJ), Connecticut Select, Maine Gold, Positive Direction (NY), Riverside Church (NY), Long Island Lighting - Dingle, Belgian Jr. National Team, East Coast Elite (De.), Renaissance Warriors (NY), Team Philly, New York Elite, Brookwood Elite (Can), Ste-Foy (Can), Rhode Island Hawks, BC Eagles (NY), Positive Image (Pa.), Hunting Park Warriors (Pa.), Middlesex Magic (Ma.), Boston Warriors, and many many more....
Tournament Contact Information
- Colin Tabb @ 413-382-0272 (office line)
- CTabb at Basketbull.org
- Schedule requests need to be made via an email to the tournament director, or they may not be granted. It is at the director's discretion to grant a request.
Hosts and Site Directors