Basketbull Summer Tip-off
The BasketBull Summer Tip-Off is in its 7th year and is a nice way for teams to finish up their AAU travel season or continue preparing for the July nationals and recruiting periods. This tournament has evolved into another can’t miss event for Northeast teams during the AAU travel season. Championship games for select divisions will be played at the Basketball Hall of Fame (1 court).
Contact: Colin Tabb – CTabb@Basketbull.org
June 17-18th, 2023
Boys & Girls Grades 4-12
- June 17-18th, 2023.
- Game play 8am – 10pm on Saturday
- Game play 8am – 6pm on Sunday
- Great tune up opportunity before LIVE periods.
- High level competition and games
- Championships, select divisions 8th and younger, played at Basketball Hall of Fame
- Balanced divisions and pools.
- A and B/C level teams accepted.
- $395 per team
- Schedule will be posted by Tuesday, late evening, of tournament week.
Contact Sarah Woller, Sarah@sitesearchllc.com
- Springfield College, 263 Alden Street, Springfield, MA – 7-8 courts
- Western New England University, 1215 Wilbraham Road, Springfield, MA – 4 courts
- American International College, 125 Cortland Ave, Springfield, MA – 4 courts
- Holyoke Community College, 303 Homestead Ave, Holyoke, MA – 3 courts
- Westfield State University, 377 Western Ave, Westfield, MA – 3 courts
- South End Community Center, 99 Marble Street, Springfield, MA – 2 courts