Hall of Fame Jr. National Invitational
The Hall of Fame Jr. National Invitational is in its 14th year and is consistently thought of as one of the top youth/junior events of the summer. Games will be played on Saturday (8am-10pm) and Sunday (8am – 6pm) with championships being held at the Basketball Hall of Fame (only 1 court) for select divisions.
Contact: Colin Tabb – CTabb@Basketbull.org
July 1-2, 2023
Boys & Girls Grades 3-8th
- July 1-2, 2023 –
- Game play 8am – 10pm on Saturday
- Game play 8am – 6pm on Sunday
- Great tune up opportunity before nationals events or to conclude your AAU season.
- 3rd – 8th grade, boys and girls teams, accepted
- Teams will be placed in competitive pools/divisions based on the number of teams signed up by skill level.
- A and B/C level teams accepted.
- Fee = $395 per team
- Schedule will be posted by Tuesday, late evening, tournament week.
Contact Sarah Woller, Sarah@sitesearchllc.com
- Springfield College, 263 Alden Street, Springfield, MA – 7-8 courts
- Western New England University, 1215 Wilbraham Road, Springfield, MA – 4 courts
- American International College, 125 Cortland Ave, Springfield, MA – 4 courts
- Holyoke Community College, 303 Homestead Ave, Holyoke, MA – 3 courts
- Westfield State University, 377 Western Ave, Westfield, MA – 3 courts
- South End Community Center, 99 Marble Street, Springfield, MA – 2 courts